General non-comprehensive list of projects I've done/been a part of. This is my portfolio. Very little of this was done exclusively by myself.
Skin for the LESA Library - made to match the style of the Legal Education Society of Alberta's online classroom as part of their general migration to a more modern online presense.
Example - An example skin, from which new skins are intended to be forked. Added more example.
- CollaborationKit - Extension to set up and manage collaborative workspaces on a wiki. Part of the WikiProject X IEG.
- Madness - extension to compile and pull lines out of a mega-list database of quotes. Part of a series of bad php/mysql hacks used to maintain the overall list.
- Screenplay - extension to format screenplays with intuitive legible-source syntax (wrote up specs and styles, parser functionality implemented by MatmaRex)
- MediaWikiAuth updates and extended functionality
- Skinperpage fixes (updates for current MediaWiki)
- Interwiki display improvements and global support (merged in ShoutWiki InterwikiMagic)
- Flow/UnFlow - designs for discussion extensions that weren't used/never got anywhere
- Scripts to grab and import an entire wiki via the API
- WikiProject X - a grant-funded project to research the needs of Wikipedia's collaborative spaces (WikiProjects) and design and develop more flexible and automated solutions
- A gallery of uploads of picture contributions/edits; other minor fixes, watermark/border/whitespace removals, and simple vectorisations are not included
- twm: twm article in twm style
- Defacebook: If the wiki truly were Facebook, it'd have looked like this
- SOPA blackout reskin
- Other things
A set of wikis and services hosted on my personal server, maintained as a testing ground and secondary server to Uncyclomedia, for security and stability purposes. Which would be where you are now.
- Stuff onwiki
- This - obligatory novel, half-baked and splattered across several pages. Generally fantasy and science fiction, with a healthy dosage of bizarre thrown in.
- D&D projects: Holes logs formatted for human-readable use, and Tesori Mal with categorised spells and a map
- Art - Pencil work, Vector art, GIMP work, Traditional media, 3D ship poject
- Some fonts made from scratch
- Some renders of otherworldly landscapes (reference material for stories)
- A prototype for an IPv6 multi-nested router configuration, built on OpenWRT and flashed onto several routers to provide a functional demonstration
- Designs for Synapse - An app for online education participation
- Paper protypes and user research for Easy Events - A website and app for finding and scheduling events based on location
- Dead Poet Jokes - a database of jokes that shows jokes based on viewer interest/ratings; was, sadly, populated by other students. Was developmentally sound enough to have unit tests, but not enough to have any useful error handling/logging, and is now completely broken as a result (with no indication how to fix it).