Uh... everything? Buggrit.
- GreyStuff - Grey skin. Simple and supposedly usable. Sort of. (documentation)
- Splash - Skin with splatter everywhere. Default skin here. (documentation)
- Mask - Skin with a giant mask on it. (documentation)
- Aurora (with Jack Phoenix) - Shiny blue skin (documentation)
- Improvements and cleanup of BlueSky
- Blacklight - (planned) shiny black skin
- OpenMedia - (planned) simple, bold blue skin
- Madness - extension to compile and pull lines out of a mega-list of quotes. Not finished.
- Screenplay (with MatmaRex) - extension to format screenplays with intuitive legible-source syntax
- MediaWikiAuth updates and extended functionality
- Skinperpage fixes (updates for current MediaWiki)
- Interwiki display improvements and global support (merged in shoutwiki interwikimagic)
- Flow/UnFlow - designs for discussion extensions that weren't used/never got anywhere.
- Scripts (with Jack Phoenix) to grab and import an entire wiki via the API
- General project to move all skins out of core and get them on the same basic level of support as extensions
- Random patches everywhere